Iris Hantverk Baker Brush
Iris Hantverk has been manufacturing small brushes from Stockholm since the late 1900s. Every brush is made by hand by visually impaired craftsmen which brings new dimensions to the concept of sensitively made by hand. All brushes are an exclusive design and made mostly from natural ingredients.
- Baker brush can be used to spread flour evenly over the baker board or work surface and to remove excess flour.
- Made from Birch Wood and Horsehair.
- Size: Length:14 cm, Width: 9.5 cm, Height: 0.9cm
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.
- United States of America - DHL Express (3-5 working days) $31.00 USD - $151.00 USD
- New Zealand - New Zealand Express $18.00 USD - $272.00 USD
- Australia - Australia Express $17.00 USD - $171.00 USD
- Norway - DPD Express (4-5 working days) $35.00 USD - $100.00 USD
- Asia 1 (India, Kuwait) - DHL Express (4-5 working days) $36.00 USD - $80.00 USD
- Asia 2 (Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan) - DHL Express (3-5 working days) $21.00 USD - $61.00 USD
For more info, see our delivery or returns pages.